Heading home

Although we had planned to go to Bourke for our next big stop but unfortunately, due in part to finances not panning out as expected and a few medical issues, we have decided to come home early.

The rest of the trip has been put on hold until we are in a better position financially & medically. We are already planning another run after the heat has dropped. All the donated items that didn’t fit in the truck on this trip have been put aside to be given out in the next outback run. We also received more donations after the vehicle was packed to capacity. All those items will be kept safe and handed out on our next trip… even if the drought breaks.

Leave a Reply